We are currently looking for a PHP Developer to join the back end team
The development team constantly improves Falcon. You would work with our high-scalable restless API and in close collaboration with the front end team to deliver new features. Single hubs running in Falcon often comprise above 30 users working simultaneously on over 1.000 activities and 50.000 financial entries. Especially the financials are subject to constant change and still need real-time aggregation. Thus, it truly matters if an API call takes 700ms or 150ms to ensure the best experience. Help the team to develop new and interesting features and challenge us to raise the bar higher!
Examples of challenges the team will be working on in the next 12 months
- Integrations (e.g. Tableau and Zapier)
- Log- & Notifications-System
- Kanban for the Schedule
Glance at the tech stack
What we look for in your application
- 2+ years of experience in web application development
- Experience with PHP(7)/Laravel development in OOP
- Knowledge about Software Design Patterns
- Proficiency with MySQL/NoSQL
- Proficient in dealing with git as VCS (or other VCS)
- Experience with Agile / Scrum development methodologies
- Experience with REST and other APIs (e.g. SOAP, RPC)
Nice to have …
- Experience with test automation/PHPUnit would be great
- AWS experience would be great
- Experience with developing cloud SaaS/PaaS solutions is a plus
- Some experience with Python would be cool, too
What you can expect to happen
We review applications to screen for a variety of criteria
We invite you over for a coffee
You get a little take home challenge
Meet the Team
You meet the team and we discuss your solution
We make an offer to the candidate we feel is the best fit for the role
Want to take a look at your team?
We‘d love to see you here!
We are looking forward to your application! Please use email@example.com to send us all info you feel is relevant. Of course a CV is nice. But we especially love to take a look at your own projects… so if you like to share an example or a git repo, we’d be down for it.