(Junior) Business Development & Sales Manager (f/m/d) for our Hamburg team
As a Junior Business Development Manager, you will play a central role in our BizDev team and contribute significantly to the growth of our company. As a highly motivated person you are responsible for the development of new contacts, the generation of deals and for the maintenance of existing customer relationships. In doing so, you will deal with demanding clients at management level from consulting, private equity and corporate segments. You enjoy building individual client relationships. You are empathetic, reliable and open-minded and develop a serious interest in the challenges of your clients.
You will be part of a highly motivated team and work closely together with the founders for an attractive salary. You act as a team with your colleagues and work hand in hand with other departments. Business Development is more than just sales. You think strategically, nurture and maintain the customer journey and take care of new funnels and channels. You approve of constant optimisation and efficiency improvements.
- You contribute to the success of our customers and support them with Falcon in their transformation and strategy goals
- You build new customer relationships via mail, phone and LinkedIn and work on your deals individually and consistently
- Key account management is one of your priorities and you take care of prospects, leads and existing customers on a regular basis
- You accompany your prospects and customers on their journey from the first contact to the closing of the deal
- You like to use our CRM and other sales tools intensively, keep an efficient eye on all deals and have an eye for continuous improvements
- Prospecting, market and lead research is also part of your tasks
- You build up and constantly deepen comprehensive product knowledge of Falcon and our Customer Success services
- You use funnels, communication sequences and processes to make life easy for yourself.
- Last, but not least: "Life is not a walk in the park" ... you don't let occasional failures and setbacks get you down (and of course in those cases we’re always there for you)
Tech Stack Auszug
What we require
- You have a relevant BA/MA degree or equivalent work experience
- Ideally, you have experience in outbound B2B sales and new business acquisition, preferably selling digital products and services
- You have excellent relationship management and communication skills
- You think in a strategic and analytical way and sometimes you even enjoy thinking "outside the
- You are able to communicate clearly and engagingly in written as in verbal and your time management is excellent
- You are able to prioritize, manage multiple projects and stick to schedules
- Quality is important to you, spelling mistakes, number errors, wrong salutations & Co. only happen to you in exceptional cases
- Your outward appearance is well-groomed and suits your product and your customers
- You have a solid knowledge of German and your English is native
Nice to have
- We attach great importance to digital workflows. You should like working with Pipedrive, Slack, Trello and similar tools (or at least you’ve already heard of them)
- Consulting, finance and project management know-how can be a significant advantage
- We appreciate a general interest in business, enterprise, strategy and transformation– and our clients do that as well
- An exciting hobby, another foreign language, a Guinness Book entry? That certain something that makes you different, human and rounds off your profile makes you the right fit for our team
- You will be part of a highly motivated team and work closely together with the managers
- You have the chance to play a decisive role in shaping an up-and-coming company and enter the challenging and rapidly growing SaaS B2B market
- In our office in the heart of Hamburg, you can expect an agile working environment, great colleagues and real participation
- We work flexibly! If you prefer to work from home or occasionally from somewhere else, we will find a pragmatic solution
- Team events and a lot of fun besides work are another great benefit that we offer to you
- We provide coffee and snacks for your physical well-being
How does our hiring process work?
We look at your application
We get to know each other (if you like also on site!)
You can try out a small case challenge
- Meet the Team
You get to know the team
We make you the perfect offer
You already want to get to know our team?
You can learn about our team here more about Nordantech and take a closer look at them.
We would love to get to know you better!
We look forward to receiving your application! As a business developer you know how to convince your counterpart... Please send all the information you think is relevant to email@example.com.
Your contact person is Christian Kuhs.