We're looking for a new member for our customer success team
We work daily to help our customers to achieve project success. It's both about technical assistance as well as anything else that can help the customer be better. Your task is to support this area. You have direct customer contact and you hence are a funnel for new ideas. You further aid the conception and creation of scalable processes supporting as many customers as possible with as little manual input as viable.
Examples of challenges that the team will be working on in the next 12 months:
- Intelligent and scalable onboarding
- Diverse ressources for users
- Surveys, Studies, Best Practices, and more
A glance at the tech stack
What we are looking for
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-oriented / advisory role
- 1+ years experience in a project management setting
- Technics and SaaS affinity
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Empathy and the ability to present complex facts in an understandable way
- Trust and the ability to present enterprise software online and on site to executives and employees at the executive level
- Somebody who enjoys building and maintaining relationships
Nice to have...
- Experience with Intercom might be handy
- Experience with Zapier is cool, but not mandatory at all
- Experience with project management tools is a definite plus
- Experience in management consulting will help you quite a bit
- Experience with corporate restructuring and/or PE is welcome, too
What you can expect to happen
We review applications to screen for a variety of criteria
We invite you over for a coffee
You may get a little case challenge during the interview
Meet the Team
You meet the team and we discuss your solution
We make an offer to the candidate we feel is the best fit for the role
Want to take a look at your team?
Dr. Jonas Steeger
Founder, Data Science
We‘d love to see you here!
We are looking forward to your application! Please use firstname.lastname@example.org to send us all info you feel is relevant. Of course a CV is nice. But we especially love to take a look at your own projects… so if you like to share an example, we’d be down for it.