The development team is constantly improving Falcon. You work with our highly scalable rest API and in close collaboration with the back-end team to provide new functionality. Our customers demand simplicity and intuitiveness even from highly complex features. Whether it's assigning user rights or performing complicated analyses, your job is to make all Falcon operations as smooth and simple as possible. Help the team develop new and interesting features and challenge us to raise the bar!
Examples of features the team will be working on over the next 12 months
- Analysis Suite
- Notifications 2.0
- Project Wizard 2.0
Dein Tech Stack
What we are looking for
- 2+ years experience in web application development
- Knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and TypeScript
- Knowledge in the development of software with modular, reusable JS components
- Mastery of OO analysis and design
- Mastery of the MVVM and MVC pattern
- Experience with Git and Github
Nice to have
- Experience with Ext JS 6 is a real seller
- Experience with data visualizations (e.g. D3.js) entails extra kudos
- Experience with Agile / Scrum development methods is nice for sure
- Experience in building complex, highly scalable and high-performance systems gains you a level up
- Experience in developing Cloud SaaS/PaaS solutions is an asset, no doubt
What you can expect to happen
We review applications to screen for a variety of criteria
We invite you over for a coffee
You get a little take home challenge
Meet the Team
You meet the team and we discuss your solution
We make an offer to the candidate we feel is the best fit for the role
Want to take a look at your team?
We‘d love to see you here!
We are looking forward to your application! Please use firstname.lastname@example.org to send us all info you feel is relevant. Of course a CV is nice. But we especially love to take a look at your own projects… so if you like to share an example or a git repo, we’d be down for it.